You are here
BAY AREA TEXAS BASEBALL -- PHOTO DAY NOTES
Sunday September 17, 2017
Clear Lake Christian School - 14325 Crescent Landing 77062
Schedule will be sent to you via email
1. Team Managers were given order envelopes with equipment and uniforms.
2. Manager or Team Parent should distribute 1 order envelope to each player at practice before photo day. Photo Day is Sunday September 17. If you have extra envelopes, please turn them in at photo day – it will give us more spares for others.
3. Order forms and payment should be completed before arriving.
4. Online order is the only way to use a credit card. Otherwise, payment is by check or cash.
5. Online order at higginsphotography.hhimagehost.com. Then select “Fall 2017 Bay Area Texas Baseball”. (above should go directly to our event)
6. Every player that attends the photo session must fill out the name and address information on an order envelope. They do NOT have to order anything.
7. Each player that turns in an order envelope will receive one Sports Mate for FREE (individual and team on 1 print). Do NOT mark this on the order form -- it is automatic when you turn in an order envelope.
8. Players must NOT wear cleats or muddy shoes. If players have cleats or mud, they will be required to leave their shoes outside. Their shoes will not be in the picture.
9. At the photo session, please make certain that all order forms are complete, legible, and include payment. Orders must be paid in full or they will not be processed.
10. Payment for orders must be made to Higgins Photography at the photo day session. Checks or Exact Cash. No one will have change. Credit card pre-orders will be matched with the name on the “blank” order form
11. Please bring your patience. The waiting area may be noisy, crowded and hot. Parking may be limited.
12. If you have a TEAM BANNER, bring it along for the group photo.
13. Each team bring a one BAT for the individual photos.
14. We will make every effort to remain on schedule. Please assemble your team prior to the scheduled photo time. If you are not ready, other teams will be taken ahead of yours.
IMPORTANT: If you place your order online, your player will still need a paper copy of the form that is filled out with their information. (Online orders are placed through the photographer's website).
There are 2 files attached to this event. One has the instructions and schedule. The second file is an electronic version of the order envelope from the photographer.